Saturday 27 February 2010

Calendar girls (& boys?)are you ready?

March is nearly here - it has come in such a rush. I have found time between other jobs to prepare my page and cut out my squares, I'll stick it all together tomorrow. I've gone for a spring theme here - I'm ever the optomist!

So if you want to have a go and haven't managed to do January and February, it doesn't matter - start now, make it a spring project. I have a pretty BIG birthday coming up soon, so March is a bit special for me - mad as a hare.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kirsti said...

Well done Jill - I haven't even thot about March yet - can't believe it's actually on Monday...where has the year gone so far...xoxo

flutterbycrafter said...

Loving these colours Jill, so fresh and spring like.

Bernice Hopper said...

I've done mine and surprise, surprise the pages are green and yellow. I've uploaded them to flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23182492@N02/4393406152/

menopausalmusing said...

Lovely zingy, springy colours.............. Oh, hurry up Spring.............. Hard to believe it is nearly March!

Sandra Hall said...

Ooh these colours are really zingy! They're bright and uplifting - just what we need after a long, cold winter. Love it.

AeFondKis said...

Lovely fresh March zest! I think you are springing with vigour towards your very important birthday!!!! Eternally youthful Jill!
Lovely fresh pages!
Linda

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooh lovely spring colours. Mine are green and yellow too! Just finished mine today - last minute as usual...... So which big birthday is it? 21? 30? No, can't be 40?!

Jill said...

All will be revealed - Kate I love you - 40 - I wish :)

cheryl said...

hi hun I have just started my March calender and will be posting it on my blog later for you to take a look think its a great idea and has given me something to really get my ideas into hugs cheryl xxxx